A Babe


Words couldn't quite describe what you are to me. A friend? A twin? A sibling? A sister? A reflection ? ... or just another human being?

I remember vividly that one afternoon when your grandma came and brought you a pair of white shoes. I think, that was the moment I started to know you. We clicked right away and the rest is history.

Among many things I like about us includes the different beings that we are, as an individual.
Very true, we are divided by the end of spectrum, surrounding thoughts and view of life in general. But somehow, we have always shared a common ground and managed to preserve what we ought to.

Many years with you have been a roller-coaster. We need not fancy outings nor conversing all day everyday, yet, we always find the way to each other's path when it is direly needed.


We shared everything but nothing. 
Although sometimes, silence is the best story-teller.


Now, in the middle of the journey, I think I could figure who you are to me. 


YOU ARE A BABE.

The one who braved the storms and one who persevered all along.


I wish nothing but the best for you, as an individual, a daughter, a sister and a wife. May you be granted with bountiful blessings and love from people who truly cares about you. 


Best of wishes. 


HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, BABE ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Count your blessings

Letters