I write when I don'f feel right. I write to comfort the anxiety inside me. I find this what works best for me, in which I find peace and tranquility. Often, my words are an explanatory of my feelings, or at least a scene behind the unseen. Yet, the heart of mine is a very complex cloth of blood that mercilessly tickles me every now and then. I especially write when I feel sad or upset. Breathe. Vague. Is your heart joking around mine, mate?
In the nights in the rain, in the afternoon in the dryness, the fog follow me any time anywhere. Obstructing my way, I'm confused to wait or walk. Because there outside too cold, this is tired. Walking in long road, which I don't know when I can stop. Where I must settle, whom I would like to share. Time is running so fast. I am still walking hardly. You have this plans, I am walking in Your line, need Your help many times. I trust in You Ya Rabbe. I trust, I obey and I believe because, You're The Best of Planners.
Kata kata itu diungkap dengan penuh makna Mengartikan rindu yang tak tertanggung dada Lembut diurai dibalik jendela rasa Dengan pasrah penuh pada Pencipta Tiap langkah yang diorak Tangan yang membanting asa Tiap satunya dimaknakan dengan niat di dada Biar halus membisik doa Namun tetap didengar oleh Si Penentu Segala Biar akhir nanti, takdirNya adalah seperti yang terpatri dalam mimpi mimpi Sang Puteri.
Comments