In the nights in the rain, in the afternoon in the dryness, the fog follow me any time anywhere. Obstructing my way, I'm confused to wait or walk. Because there outside too cold, this is tired. Walking in long road, which I don't know when I can stop. Where I must settle, whom I would like to share. Time is running so fast. I am still walking hardly. You have this plans, I am walking in Your line, need Your help many times. I trust in You Ya Rabbe. I trust, I obey and I believe because, You're The Best of Planners.
I write when I don'f feel right. I write to comfort the anxiety inside me. I find this what works best for me, in which I find peace and tranquility. Often, my words are an explanatory of my feelings, or at least a scene behind the unseen. Yet, the heart of mine is a very complex cloth of blood that mercilessly tickles me every now and then. I especially write when I feel sad or upset. Breathe. Vague. Is your heart joking around mine, mate?
In this toughest time, here I am, writing. No one to talk with, no shoulder to lean on, no ears to listen and no hands to hold. In this time of hardship, I face it all alone. Struggling with own self, motivating own mind that everything's gonna be alright. In this toughest time, I care to write more than I choose to talk. I know, its no good for me to express everything here. I know, He would listens to me every time, anywhere. But to calm myself through writing is just me. I learnt a lot. Little did I know you held me down. Little did I realise, you bring out the worst in me. Fade. It all fade. This feeling running in my chest is indescribable. The scratch I feel in my heart eventually swollen my smile and it all turned to tear. This pain running in my veins is beyond imagination. It leads me to unbearable pains. In this tiring battle, I choose to raise the flag. The victory is all yours. Now and then.
Comments